You May Need New Siding If…
- Your siding is faded, twisted, chipped, broken, rotten, or discolored.
- Your goal is to raise the value or curb appeal of your house.
- Your outdated siding maintenance costs have gotten out of hand.
- Your current siding no longer sparkles and appears weathered or worn out.
- You want to be the envy of the neighborhood!
Custom Siding in the the Raleigh-Durham Area Area
One of the simplest methods to raise the value of your home is to install beautiful and sturdy modern home siding. High-quality vinyl or Hardie™ Board siding enhances your home’s exterior appeal, is low-maintenance, and serves as a durable and crucial barrier against Mother Nature.
In the latter half of the 1950s, vinyl, an inexpensive polymer-based material, was created. Vinyl siding is still the most widely used type of home siding in today’s market. As an alternative, a long-lasting, gorgeous-looking siding that homeowners seek out is Hardie™ Board, often known as fiber cement siding.
James Hardie™ Siding
Every day, the influences of nature wreak havoc on your house, whether it’s the wear and tear caused by the scorching sun’s rays, pouring rain, pelting hail, frigid temperatures, or bird and bug infestations. Your home’s first line of protection is its siding. If you are in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, or Burlington communities or the surrounding areas, we provide James Hardie™ Siding to protect your home without breaking the bank.
- Fiber Cement Siding offers superior quality and durability
- Siding designed for every home
- Rich colors that last and last
- Custom design
For the distinct look of cedar shingles with less maintenance, choose HardieShingle siding.
HARDIEPLANK® LAP SIDING
HardiePlank® lap siding is not just our best-selling product—it’s the most popular brand of siding in America, protecting and beautifying more homes from coast to coast.
HARDIEPANEL® VERTICAL SIDING
Re-siding your house with HardiePanel vertical siding is sure to add visual punch to your design.
Vinyl Siding Offers Choice and Longevity
As an alternative, vinyl siding is an ideal choice for your house. It can withstand the sometimes severe weather we have here in Central North Carolina, it’s lightweight, and repels water, hail, and wind. Vinyl siding also resists UV ray damage, so it stays shiny and new looking for a long time. Plus, our vinyl siding comes in a variety of colors and textures and once installed, serves as insulation and protection, keeping your house cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Benefits Of Hardie™ Board or Vinyl Siding
- Affordable Compared to Other Exterior Options
- Wide variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and colors to add your home’s perfect curb appeal
- Low-maintenance material that will save you time and money
- Your siding won’t need to be painted or stained
- Vinyl siding is a cinch to clean
- Vinyl siding insulates making your home more energy efficient
- Vinyl siding can withstand harsh weather
- It is designed to last on your home for decades