Why Bay & Bow Windows?
Bay and bow windows make for great additions to any home front. The two are fairly similar, as they extend out from the front of the house and have a curved shape. The main difference is that bay windows have three units where bow windows have anywhere from three to six.
These windows draw in attention, so they are typically placed in the front of the home. Because of the large window units, they are great to place in rooms where there is a beautiful view to enjoy. The Window Source of Raleigh has bay and bow windows from Signature Elite, which is known for its high-quality vinyl selections. Our window installation services are available throughout Raleigh, Durham, and Burlington, NC.
These windows have a number of great benefits outside of the aesthetics! These windows are very customizable, as the frame works with a large variety of picture and operation units. You can also choose to have your windows installed with a shingle roof to further add to their appeal.
Energy consumption and savings are huge these days, so you’ll be happy to know that these bay and bow windows are EnergyStar approved (LowE/Argon models).
If you would like to learn more about these stunning selections, please give us a call or stop by!
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame with steel mullion rods securely supports entire bow or bay unit
- Head and seat are 3/4 inch exterior grade plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- All trim and window stops are made with #1 clear white pine
- Casements and picture windows are available with interior wood grain finish for a completely finished wood grain appearance
- Frame accepts any combination of our standard picture and operation units
- Structure supports spacious projection for visual depth and utility
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior vinyl cladding is completely maintenance free
- Can be built into exterior soffit area for protection and a finished look
- Optional shingle roof package
- Insulated seat board
- Meets Energy Star requirements when purchased with LowE/Argon