Offering Window Installation Services for Basement Hopper Windows
If you live in the Raleigh, Durham, or Burlington, NC areas and are interested in adding new windows to your finished basement, consider working with The Window Source of Raleigh. Whether you are finishing a basement for the first time or looking for replacement windows to help with the energy costs of heating and cooling of your basement, basement hopper windows may be the ideal solution to meet your needs.
A basement hopper window opens inward from the top of the sash on a horizontal axis. By opening inward to ventilate, the opened sash does not interfere with the window well. This basement window can be made to fit the short height requirement found in many basement window openings. When closed and locked, it forms a tight seal to resist water penetration.
Our hopper is designed specifically for the basement area. And it’s economical so you don’t have to spend a fortune to insulate your basement living space.
Keep your finished basement living area comfortable and save on energy costs with new replacement basement hopper windows from The Window Source of Raleigh. Our services are available in Raleigh, Durham, Burlington, NC, and the surrounding areas.
Basement Hopper Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilts in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy duty stainless steel, free-floating, concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- Double insulated glass
- Meets Energy Star when ordered with LowE/Argon glass
- Warm edge spacer system