Do you need an upgrade in your finished basement or garden level? For loads of natural light, consider innovative basement hopper windows. The Window Source of Raleigh’s basement hopper windows increase sunshine and light in your lovely lower level living space while improving airflow and ventilation.
Our beautiful basement hopper windows enhance your design aesthetic while also having energy-efficient construction for a tight seal all winter long. We provide them for new and existing homes in the the Raleigh-Durham Area area.
You Get Plenty of Fresh Air with Basement Hopper Windows
Given the sometimes severe weather conditions we have in Central North Carolina, you want basement hopper windows that are watertight and have a strong seal to keep your basement area dry. Our hopper windows provide a lovely architectural element to the interior of your basement and are made of durable vinyl which requires no maintenance or painting.
We build hopper windows that open horizontally inward to ensure that airflow will be improved, cleaning will be easier, and your magnificent new windows won’t hinder the window wells or the landscaping surrounding your home’s exterior. The fact that our basement hopper windows are inexpensive, simple to use, and completely adjustable makes them the perfect choice.
Features of Our Basement Hopper Windows:
- Double insulated glass for an energy-efficient design keeps your home comfortable all year round.
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping offers excellent protection against bad weather.
- To facilitate simple cleaning, all of our hopper windows include a tilt-forward design.
- Our basement hopper windows meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements when used with updated glass kits.
- Our basement hopper windows maintain their security and watertightness with an extremely tight seal.
- We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all of our windows.
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilt’s in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy duty stainless steel free floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- double insulated glass
- meets Energy Star when ordered with LowE/Argon glass
- Warm edge spacer system